Welcome to SRIA
Steel Reinforcement Institute of AustraliaThe Steel Reinforcement Institute of Australia is Australia’s leading non-profit institute for reinforcing steel, providing the hub for knowledge, industry linkage and support.
- Supports Australian capability & quality
- Offers practical solutions to the Australian building industry
- Educates industry
- Disseminates steel reinforcement knowledge via regular publications, lectures, seminars, research programs and tours
- Primarily funded by the vast majority of the processors of steel reinforcement used in Australian construction
- Supported by the founding Australian mill (supplier) members & associate members
SRIA members service Australian industry with
- A nation-wide processor footprint and distribution network
- Reinforcing products manufactured to the highest standards
- A reliable and efficient just-in-time supply chain
- Efficient control and management of risk
- Complete packaged solutions
- Very short lead times measured in hours to days
- Confidence, reliability and responsibility
NEW Seismic Guide
Guide to Seismic Design and Detailing of Reinforced Concrete
Buildings in Australia.
The SRIA Guide is now available!
Professionally printed copies are also available at a cost of $37 AUD per copy including postage and handling within Australia and $45 AUD per copy including International postage and handling