MembershipIn Australia, all the major steel reinforcement processors are members of the SRIA, operating material supply centers throughout Australia.
These processors act as the main link between the major steel manufacturers in Australia and overseas, and the end user of reinforcing materials by providing a one-stop shop for reinforcing material.
The SRIA processor members produce products of a high standard compliant with the relevant Australia Standard AS/NZS 4671 Steel reinforcing materials. All SRIA processor members hold current JAS-ANZ accredited 3rd party processor certificates to guarantee their bar and mesh confirms to AS/NZS 4671 and other design Standards.
Our Australian Supplier Member holds a current JAS-ANZ accredited 3rd party mill certificate to guarantee their steel rod and bar conforms to AS/NZS 4671.
Our Associate Members are established Australian and International businesses who supply quality building accessories, machinery, software and steel reinforcing feed materials to our Processor Members.
Our members provide a one-stop-shop that apart from providing our clients with steel reinforcement bar, mesh and accessories, also includes:
- material take-off from engineering and architectural drawings;
- processing by cutting and bending the material to the required shape;
- co-ordinating and delivering to site, as the construction programme requires;
- providing associated items to assist with installation (eg lifting inserts for pre-cast panels);
- on-site, after-sales service for formwork and steel-fixing.
- Reinforcing products include:
- reinforcing bar;
- reinforcing welded mesh;
- galvanised welded mesh;
- prefabricated footing cages
- mechanical splices
- placing items, such as bar chairs and tie wire
Customers from the home owner builder through to major construction companies can be assured of a smooth supply for all their concrete reinforcement requirements.
Click to view Full Members and Associate Members